This weekend I got to spend some extra time with my Grammy and Aunt Cathy in the hotel, it was so much fun! Aunt Cathy brought me some really yummy cake….you can see some crumbs on my chin in this picture!
I am an ordinary mom with two extraordinary kiddos. My daughter Brooklyn is 7 and has Rett Syndrome and is the first special love of my life. My son Boston is 3 and has Down Syndrome - he also happened to enter this world 10 weeks early, weighing only 2.3 lbs! I often here the words "You have your hands FULL!" I like to remind people that "you should see my heart!" This blog is a little look into my life as a special mommy (x2) I hope you enjoy your time here!
- It is #worlddownsyndromeday so....I blogged ofcourse :) specialmommyx2.com http://t.co/YqGzQss4bo 3 weeks ago
- RT @EndTheWord: Today is a GREAT day to end the #Rword! Join us. Pledge now! r-word.org 1 month ago
- RT @SassyGirlsProbs: SPREAD the word to END the word. http://t.co/nhuTV0xKSK 1 month ago
- please do not use the the "r-word" it is hurtful and disrespectful. r-word.org http://t.co/nOzL5IIkTr 1 month ago
- RT @IDSCTweets: "With their gorgeous faces and cheeky grins, it’s not hard to see why they got snapped up [into the modeling... http://t ... 1 month ago