I am an ordinary mom with two extraordinary kiddos. My daughter Brooklyn is 7 and has Rett Syndrome and is the first special love of my life. My son Boston is 3 and has Down Syndrome - he also happened to enter this world 10 weeks early, weighing only 2.3 lbs! I often here the words "You have your hands FULL!" I like to remind people that "you should see my heart!" This blog is a little look into my life as a special mommy (x2) I hope you enjoy your time here!
- It is #worlddownsyndromeday so....I blogged ofcourse :) specialmommyx2.com http://t.co/YqGzQss4bo 3 weeks ago
- RT @EndTheWord: Today is a GREAT day to end the #Rword! Join us. Pledge now! r-word.org 1 month ago
- RT @SassyGirlsProbs: SPREAD the word to END the word. http://t.co/nhuTV0xKSK 1 month ago
- please do not use the the "r-word" it is hurtful and disrespectful. r-word.org http://t.co/nOzL5IIkTr 1 month ago
- RT @IDSCTweets: "With their gorgeous faces and cheeky grins, it’s not hard to see why they got snapped up [into the modeling... http://t ... 1 month ago