Brooklyn got TWO versions of Pretty Pretty Princess game for Christmas – the original version from a co-worker of Charlie’s (THANKS Christina!) and then a Disney version from Aunt Kristin (THANKS Kristin.) With two games that means TWICE the jewelry! (and twice the smiles from Brookie Bean!)
I am an ordinary mom with two extraordinary kiddos. My daughter Brooklyn is 11 and has Rett Syndrome and is the first special love of my life. My son Boston is 7 and has Down Syndrome and Autism - he also happened to enter this world 10 weeks early, weighing only 2.3 lbs! I often here the words "You have your hands FULL!" I like to remind people that "you should see my heart!" This blog is a little look into my life as a special mommy (x2) I hope you enjoy your time here!
Sites I LOVE
- About Special Kids
- Army of Us
- Baby Be Blessed
- Down Syndrome Footprint
- Down Syndrome of Northern Indiana
- Girl Power 2 Cure
- International Down Syndrome Coalition
- Linda Burkhart – RS Communication
- More With Music
- Rett Girl
- Rett Syndrome Research Trust
- Something Special Magazine
- Teaching Learners with Mulitple Needs
- Kelly on Love & Awareness for DS/ADS
- Elisa Farmer on Love & Awareness for DS/ADS
- How to tell a family their daughter has a Rett Syndrome diagnosis: A message to all doctors and genetic counselors - Army Of Us Blog on Not your typical Down Syndrome “birth day”
- Tommie on Waiting….
- Birthday Boy on Boston Clark Butler Has Arrived!
Kel, beanies face looks full! She looks so happy and healthy :)
Maybe I should send Aves for a visit—we are not wanting to eat/drink much again.